Pallavan Grama Bank 39 Office Assistant & 53 PO Vacancy 2013 | PGB Vacancy Detail Advertisement 2013 | Cut Off Marks For Pallavan Grama Bank Vacancy 2013 | Apply Online For Pallavan Grama Bank | pallavangramabank.in | NEFT Detail For Pallavan Grama Bank
Pallavan Grama Bank (PGB)
Invite Application For Officer Scale I & Office Assistant
Official Website :- www.pallavangramabank.in
PGB Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 92
Name of the Post:
1. Officer JMG Scale – I: 53 Posts
2. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 39 Posts
Opening date for online registration: 29-01-2013
Closing date for online registration: 11-02-2013
Payment of Application Fee: 29-01-2013 to 11-02-2013
Last Date for Re print: 26-02-2013
Age Limit: Candidates age must be above 18 and below 28 years for Officer Scale – I & between 18 years to 28 years for Office Assistant posts as on 01-06-2012. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Degree in any discipline or its equivalent from any recognized University with proficiency in local language for all posts. Candidates are required to possess proficiency in Tamil and must have passed Tamil as one of the subjects at Matriculation/Xth Standard
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details: Candidates who have been declared qualified in the RRBs-Common Written Examination conducted by IBPS in September 2012 should have obtained the qualifying Standard Score with 95 marks & above for all (89 & above for SC/ST) for Office Asst post and 103 marks & above for all (97 & above for SC/ST) for Officers Scale-I post can apply.
Application Fee: Candidates must pay Rs.100/- for all others & Rs.20/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Candidates as Application Fee through CBS at any of the Branches of Pallavan Grama Bank, by means of a Payment Challan available in the Bank’s website www.pallavangramabank.in or by NEFT from any other Bank in the current account ‘Pallavan Grama Bank Recruitment Project-2013 Ac.No: 96495795 maintained at Pallavan Grama Bank, Salem branch (IFSC Code – IDIB0PLB001) from 29-01-2013 to 11-02-2013.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through the Bank’s Website www.pallavangramabank.in from 29-01-2013 to 11-02-2013. After submission of online application candidates should take the print of system generated application form.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidates can log on to the website www.pallavangramabank.in website.
2. Before applying online, candidates should download the Challan or through NEFT and pay the fee as mentioned above.
3. Candidates should ensure that on deposit the fee the branch issues a receipt which includes the Journal Number, Branch Code Number and Date of Deposit.
4. Candidates should have a valid e-mail ID.
5. After payment of the fees the candidates should re visit the banks website and fill up the online application form.
6. Branch code and Transaction number noted on the Challan should be correctly filled in the application form at appropriate place.
7. After filling all details in the online application form click on ‘Submit’ button
8. The candidates should note or remember the Registration Number and Password for future reference and use.
9. After submitting online application, candidates should keep two copies of the print out of the system generated form for any future reference.